Workplace Safety Compliance
Central Roofing Company considers the job safety and workplace health of its employees among its top priorities. This is especially apparent for our roofers who are most susceptible to job site accidents like falls, heat exhaustion, back injuries, cuts, sprains, broken bones and burns.
Our safety program is intended to serve as a guideline for employees to protect themselves against the effects of heat illness, job site injuries and to be in compliance with California state requirements.
All our field superintendents, foreman and production managers are CPR-certified.
We conduct monthly safety meetings and job-site inspections on trade specific topics such as:
- Respiratory Protection and Asbestos: Health and Safety
- ABC of Safety and 10 Rules
- Hand Safety, Cuts and Burns
- Workplace Violence Prevention & Alcohol/Drugs
- Emergency Action and Fire Prevention/Emergency Evacuations
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Back/Lifting Safety, Roof Walking and Loading
- First Aid Kit Safety
- Fall Protection, Fall Harness Safety
- Electrical Safety, Ladder Safety
- Job Safety Analysis
- Accident Investigation
- Perform daily onsite tailgate meeting to discuss any project specific safety
- Material Handling
- Sanitation Facilities
- Overhead Hazards